Thursday 28 October 2010

No Excuse?

I have been neglecting this blog for weeks, but I'm back again. Meanwhile my book The Plucking Shed has been joyfully launched and I have been very busy doing readings from it, most recently with Judy Gahagan, Martyn Crucefix and Mike Loveday at Poetry in Palmers Green. I very much enjoyed hearing the others read: I had already seen a poem of Mike Loveday's in the recent issue of Assent, and I really liked the fine lyrical quality of Martyn Crucefix's work while Judy Gahagan was taking a most fascinating tour through the idea of "frontiers" as suggested by clothing.

This coming weekend Poem Catchers (myself and Judy Ugonna) are running a workshop for Chester Literature Festival, after which I am presenting my group The Poem Shed to do a reading. All details are on Chester Literature Festival's website.

More anon...

1 comment: