Sunday 12 June 2011

Shoes to Die For?



This is a genuine pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes. They are not mine but I have tried them on, and oh dear heart, what a sensation - elegant, soft as a caress, amazingly easy to walk in, oh, shoes made by a man who really understands a woman's foot and body alignment. No wonder they are so expensive (it will never be my lot to own a pair!!) The red sole is his hall-mark.

I have referred to Christian Louboutin's highly glamorous and beautiful shoes in poetry workshops I have run on the subject of Shoes, but never dreamed I would ever try a pair on. And now I have and I felt like a million "million dollars", but alas the shoes have departed with their new owner. But I have tried on the ultimate "glass slipper" in foot-wear and could now die happy (except I'm not ready yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment